Monday, August 3, 2015

French country art

New art work from dianechristiandesign
French country sunflowers 
 French country sunflowers
Loved painting this pretty oil
Painting ,

  • Plink peonies is for sale art wistera antiques ,soquel ave.santa Cruz ca
  • I will be showing my art at stockwell cellars , sept. 4-October. 7th at the first fri. Downtown Santa Cruz, ca.  Come by to see my art, this will be my first fri. Art showing! I am very excited to be at this winery, my goal is to meet people and tell them about my art journey since 2013.  This past July I visited the metropolitan musemn aof art in New York City ! I am turning 60 soon and that was on my bucket list, and what a great day. The monet's we're amazing and the rembrants were out of this world!  I hope you get to explore art musemns and other great places to see art! Pink peonies








dianechristiandesign.etsy.com

dianechristiandesign.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment